mRelief Logo

Need financial assistance?

First, see if you qualify by using our online questionnaire:
Rent, SNAP or Utility AssistanceThen Call



(877) 426-6515

Suburban Cook

(847) 782-4100

Lake County

Catholic Charities Administrative Offices - (312) 655-7000.

Catholic Charities Social Services - email, or call (312) 655-7700 in Chicago or (847) 782-4000 in Lake County and someone will assist you. Call volume is extremely high so email is recommended if you are unable to find what you need on the web site.

Counseling Support Line - (312) 948-6951, 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM

To donate to our work by phone, call (312) 948-6087. Every gift helps someone in need.


Are You Experiencing...

  • Sadness and anxiety?
  • Communication problems with your partner or children?
  • Difficulty in your daily functioning?
  • Reactions to trauma or abuse?
  • Dealing with transitions and stress impacting your relationships?

Holbrook Counseling Center provides professional counseling for individuals, couples and families with emotional, behavioral and relationship/family problems. We also provide pre-marital compatibility assessments, psycho-education groups, classes and presentations as well as consultations. Fees are based on income and ability to pay, which range from $30 to $150.

Frequently Asked Questions

Mental Illness Awareness Week - Myths vs Realities of Mental Illness



Ways to Change Lives


Phone: (312) 655-7525
Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Chicago
PO Box 7154
Carol Stream, IL 60197-7154