Join our monthly giving program with an automatic donation from your credit card or checking account.
Monthly giving keeps Catholic Charities on the front lines, offering help and hope to individuals and families in crisis, vulnerable children, single parents, veterans, lonely and fragile seniors.
We will send you an annual statement that itemizes all your donations for tax purposes.
You may change or stop your gift at any time by calling Margaret Hughes, Associate Director of Annual Fund, (312) 655-7012.
It doesn't take much to provide help and hope at a difficult time in someone's life:
- $10 lets us purchase 40 pounds of meat at the food bank to feed the hungry.
- $15 operates our 24-hour crisis pregnancy hotline for one day.
- $40 delivers meals to a home-bound senior for one week.
- $75 funds a counseling session for a troubled family.
- $100 keeps children active with supervised after-school activities.
Your gift could be matched dollar for dollar! Many companies offer matching gift programs that will double, even triple a donation's value. Check with your company to find out if they will match your contribution to Catholic Charities. If you have questions about your company's matching gift program, please contact your personnel office.