Have a Heart, Help Your Neighbor Month at Catholic Charities
Beginning March 1 and continuing all month, Catholic Charities is launching a new, innovative campaign called Have a Heart, Help Your Neighbor to help people and families who have nowhere else to turn by collecting financial contributions and food.
Our need has increased. At our 10 food pantries in Cook and Lake Counties, we served an extra 70,866 people last year. That’s a 46% increase, which is why we need your help now.
Our goal is to reach 1 million people this month with our message and call for help so we can stock our food pantry shelves and secure needed funds for emergency assistance.
Be in the Know!
- Visit www.catholiccharities.net/neighbor often for updated information and news.
- Call (312) 655-7525 or email to receive information on the Have a Heart, Help Your Neighbor campaign.
Inform Everyone You Can! Help us reach 1 million people in March.
- Contact family, friends, colleagues, parish groups, alumni associations, and ask them to be a part of our Have a Heart campaign. Tell them to visit our website or call (312) 655-7525 for more information.
- To receive an email you can forward to your friends and family contact us.
- Use social media to spread the word. Promote our efforts via Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Click here to sign up for Have a Heart weekly emails and status updates for your use during the month of March.
- Phone in your support to (312) 655 -7012. Consider becoming a monthly donor.
- Mail your check or money order payable to Catholic Charities to:
Catholic Charities, Attn: Have a Heart; 721 N. LaSalle, 4th Floor; Chicago, Illinois 60654
- Collect monetary donations or food from your neighbors, colleagues, parish and family friends. Click here for a list of your neighborhood Catholic Charities locations where you can drop off your donations. Call for directions or for extended drop-off hours.
Click here for a printable map of Catholic Charities donation sites.
Click here for a promotional flyer for your office.
Click here for a printable poster for your office.
Click here for a printable poster for your school.
Click here for a press release on Have a Heart, Help your Neighbor.