Dalia Rocotello, Director
721 N. LaSalle St.
Chicago, IL 60654
Phone: (312) 655-8492
The primary role of the Department of Board Relations is to assist the Catholic Charities Board of Advisors in fulfilling the mission of Catholic Charities. This is achieved through:
- Education of the Board of Advisors on the mission and services provided by Catholic Charities.
- Creation and development of concepts for Board committees that suit the needs of the agency.
- Initiation of meetings between Board of Advisors and staff with ongoing assistance.
- Development of Board member prospects.
- Preparation and coordination of events for the Board of Advisors.
Carlos Rinconeno, Director
Phone: (312) 655-7932
The Catholic Charities Junior Board is a group of young adults supporting the programs and services of Catholic Charities through volunteer, social and faith-based activities.
Marie Jochum, Director
Phone: (312) 655-7322
Lake County Contact: Melissa Abbaushi
Phone: (847) 782-4126
Manages intake, response, screening, and matching of volunteer inquiries to Catholic Charities service programs that need them. Recruits volunteers as needed. Works closely with program managers to keep updated information on volunteer opportunities and assists in developing new programs that attract volunteers. Works with corporate and community volunteer programs in placing volunteer groups with Catholic Charities programs.